Fiberglass Shelter Manufacturer
Our prefabricated fiberglass shelters are durable, waterproof, easy to clean and sanitize, and designed for quick assembly and disassembly. The applications are wide-ranging—from a pop-up shelter for the homeless to emergency disaster shelters, job sites, and more.
The Benefits of Fiberglass Construction
Unlike wooden shelters, which can easily degrade over time, or metal structures, which can rust, fiberglass shelters provide strength and longevity. And when you order from Painted Rhino, you get these additional features and benefits:
- Easy to build and move. Bolt assembly for quick build and tear downs.
- Fast assembly. Stock design typically takes 2 individuals one hour to build. Each shelter is shipped flat on a pallet with all instructions included.
- Expandable. Create longer structures by adding additional roof panels and walls.
- Optional flooring. Choose a floor with a drain, or purchase without flooring for use on concrete pads, cement, or trailers.
- Waterproof. Keeps the contents dry and provides protection from wet weather.
- COVID protection. The fiberglass material can be fully bleached and sanitized between each use, which is especially important for creating safe temporary homeless shelters.
Our premium fiberglass shelters are multi-purpose and can be used in many useful and impactful ways.
Temporary Homeless Shelters
Pop-up shelters can provide much-needed shelter during inclement weather or provide homeless with temporary cover while permanent housing is sought.
The easy-up structures can provide much-needed shelter after natural disasters such as hurricanes, flooding, fires, or earthquakes.
Keep your equipment covered, house your conduit and electrical, or utilize the shelter as a job site tool locker.
Our fiberglass shelters can be used for any number of other purposes, including a mobile office, security guard shack, shed, or even a tiny home.
- RV Components
- Mass Transit Companies
- Themed Products
- Industrial Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Sporting Goods
- Fiberglass Shelters
The Painted Rhino Difference.
25+ Years Experience
Our team knows manufacturing inside and out with our decades of experience.
We work with you to meet your specific needs and put your goals first.
We are problem solvers and there’s no project too complicated for us to handle.
Innovative and Fast
We get the job done fast no matter how complex your project.
Serving Multiple Industries
From theme parks to transit companies, we serve a variety of industries.
Our family-owned business strives to treat customers like family too.
Painted Rhino is where dreams are made. They took my sketches and improved upon them and sculpted me the fiberglass components on my truck that allowed me to win the Ford design award at SEMA.
Our Manufacturing Processes
At Painted Rhino, you bring us your design and we’ll manufacture it. We’re experts in:
Explore the possibilities.
Want to see how we can bring your concept to life? Tell us about your needs and we’ll get you a quote!